Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Result?

Omg! 2 more days to start of my exam and why I still can't feel the full stress yet??? Am I taking things too lightly or Am I too confident? Went to NUS library to join in the fun of studying with the other NUS mates. It's amazing that it is always like 92.374% full in the afternoon. But hey! not bad. Quite a lot of babes there to see so as to motivate me to study! drooling~ Do I sound like a tiko pek now.. hahaha.. :p

From past experience, I have understand the bottom equation more.

ResultHard Work


Don't you agree? Sometimes you spend like lots of effort studying, and yet your result is still like shit? haha.. so I make up another equation below, The Great Edwin's Equation!

Result = Hard Work + Smartness + Luck


Now do you agree? haha...

No comments: