Friday, January 12, 2007

Official Resident of Temasak Hall

Good news keep coming to me this week! Is this year my year? haha...

Hey guys! I am officially proudly to say I am Resident of the Temasak Hall le! Yeah! Finally gotten a hostel, which I thought it was hopeless le. Thanks God! hee..

Just check in this morning, good thing, they give me same room with my friend, Jiahao, Yeah! We gonna ROCKZ the whole hostel liao~ hoo hoo! So cool, right? Junhan is staying at same block too, but I was at 1st floor, while he is at 4th floor. haha. Shag~

Go into the room, a bit sian to see that it was super duper damn dirty! Gonna do a spring cleaning before we move in on either Sunday or Monday. Worse of all, the blind is spoil, so I can't pull up one side of the window, sianz! and it was soooooo empty! Gonna buy more stuffs to make my room become more LIVELY!

List of Items to buy
  1. Lots of Junk Food (Very easy for me to get hungry so I need lots and lots of it)

  2. Rubbish Bin (So I can throw away all the rubbish like you! yes! the one looking at my blog now!)

  3. Many Hangers (I gonna bring lots of beautiful clothes over! Everyday is a fashion show! haha)

  4. A Laundry Basket (So that I can throw all my dirty clothes inside and ask Jiahao to wash for me =) )

  5. Big Beautiful Babes Poster (So everyday I will be happy when I saw them!)

  6. Lots of VCD and DVD (Will be bored if everyday also study, I need lots of breaks)

  7. Pillow, Bolster, Blanket (How can you sleep COMFORTABLY without them?)


That should be all I will bring, will think of more! lolz.

No comments: