Sunday, December 11, 2005

Liang Seah Street's Ah Chew Dessert!

Once again is the 10th, it is the day when those NSF most happiest day of the month. Our payday! ha.. finally recieve the money for IPPT, though I don't be able to get it.

Chinese New Year is still 1 1/2 month away, but I scare I will not be free due to NS commitment so I called up Patrick and Xianghui to go shop at Bugis Street for new clothes. So happy, I simply loves to shop. I bought 1 shirt and a tee and Xianghui also a shirt with a tee, but Patrick can't find any which suit him right.

While waiting for Yongxiong and Eugene to join us, we went to the infamous Liang Seah Street to had a small bite at Ah Chew Dessert. Nice and chewy, prehaps next time can go there eat more instead of keep eating Rochor Beancurd.

Yongxiong and Eugene joined us and after a long discussion, we went to Sakae Sushi to had our dinner. Xianghui left us halfway because of his friend's birthday. Patrick left after the dinner because he only slept for 5 hours the previous night.

After the meal, went to cuppage to play Warcraft III DoTA map. Caleb joined us at 10pm. Unbelievable, Yongxiong and Eugene is so well-pharsed in the map. While me and Caleb like sort of becoming the free frag for them. Sux. I gotta train more and play again next time.

Went to Newton to had our supper at 1am. It change a lot. I don't know what to eat maybe of its new looks(can't find back the old famous store which I like) or I am too shag to even think. Went home after that at 3am.

I AM TAGGED by Patrick.. he ask me to join in a game..

Rules of the game:
1. post 5 weird/random stuff abt yourself
2. at the end, list the names of 5 ppl who you want next to this and
leave a comment "YOR ARE TAGGED" in their blogs and tell them to read your
blog for rules!


Let me think...

1. I am a damn shy person. You all should know!
2. I am craze to shop. I simply love to shop. Buy this and that, in the end don't know where all my money gone to.
3. My wardrobe is full of clothes. Really lots of it, no place to put new clothes le.. I had 50 over tees, 10 over polo tees, 10 over shirts, 10 over jeans, 10 over pants, 10 over berms. so everytime I had to spend sometime to find the clothes that suit my day.
4. Before I enter the army, I need at least 12-15 hours of sleep everyday. Now better le, I can sleep for 3 hours and still work.
5. I am always late when meeting up with my friends unless they play who late who treat, then I will be early. haha..

Who nexts to be Tagged. hmm...

No comments: