Sunday, February 20, 2005

Five-Stars Food!

register for NUS, NTU and SMU last week le... donno got chance to go in or not.. had to juz pray i had a chance... if not realli go SIM le...

today meet up with zhengxun, tuanhong and caleb at beach rd to get some stuffs... bought a airbrone wing to put on my bag haha... cost me $22... at 1st the uncle count wrongly, he said $32... then i "huh" quite loud... so he recount again... then went bugis to play lan game, general : zero hour... me and tuanhong vs zhengxun and caleb... and we won! haha... so long didnt realli challenge lan game together... it realli bring me back to my memories of poly life... cs and warcraft III... haiz...

then went bukit timah five-star to had our dinner... order a few dises, nice to eat and most importantly it is cheap... make me damn full... but each of us need to pay $7.25 onli.. quite worthwell... then went sixth ave for a slip of ice cream and tok cock there... but too bad, tired so had to go home le...

sian manz.. think of next sat going to be confine, quite demoralising... think next next week then can go out le...

No comments: